Colour Palette – Mix and Match Bridesmaids
Attention all brides and bridesmaids the new summer trend is in and it’s mix and match! We know what you’re thinking (well duh, it’s everywhere!) but I bet you’re also thinking, it’s cute in theory but awkward to put together. Well mix and match dresses are not complicated as you think. Here are a few tips on getting it just right!
- Match your dresses with some common denominator but it doesn’t always have to be colour. The material or the cut being similar works too.
- Pick a palette – run off the same shade of different colours or visa versa. This creates continuity in your bridesmaid look.
- Match with your colour theme as much as possible. Apply the same theory to your colour theme!
- Always (ALWAYS) buy your dresses together or bring examples of the other colours when buying the dresses. Often you might think a colour may go together but you really can’t tell unless they’re side by side.
- Look at the colours in the daylight – this is mostly important for wedding photos.