Rustic Country Romance: Lord & Lady Of The Manor
Countryside elegance at its finest – and the groom’s attire is pretty dapper if we do say so ourselves. Getting married this autumn? Be inspired by this latest photo shoot at Washingborough Hall.
Amy Thorne, Director of Romance, tells us the secrets behind the stunning creative campaign:
“Washingborough Hall is a beautiful Georgian country house steeped in history and romance, so we were inspired to create a wedding shoot that had a period feel, yet also had a crisp, contemporary edge.
As the shoot took place in autumn, we adopted textures and shades such as plaid, heather pinks, reds and burgundies to really accentuate the mood and were evocative of the beauty to be discovered at this time of year.
We feel that the shoot highlights the original features and period detailing of the property, reception rooms, hidden nooks and crannies, one of our romantic suites and our fabulous private grounds – all inspired by the changing season and current bridal trends.
Our wonderful suppliers are a fantastic and talented bunch of people. We worked with a selection of our trusted suppliers, who best complemented the style of this particular shoot.”
Photo Shoot Credits:
- Creative Wedding Directors – Lucy Herring and Amy Thorne – Washingborough Hall
- Photographer – James Green Studio
- Wedding Dresses – The Ivory Room
- Suits – Andrew J Musson
- Models – Josh Oxley-Adams and Megan Harris (Model Students Limited, Nottingham)
- Makeup – Kokoshka – Makeup by Estera Sutton
- Hair – Alison Jenner
- Flowers – Robert Stubbs
- Props – 78DJ and Lincolnshire Lanterns
- Venue – Washingborough Hall